Chocolate Lily Web Projects brings Drupal-based web technology and processes together with a deep understanding of nonprofit organizations. The interconnection between these two worlds enables us to match our services to the unique needs and abilities of NGOs and grassroots groups.
- help groups be more in control of their web technology,
- promote the use of open source software by groups to avoid the costly reliance on proprietary software,
- through the development of Drupal distributions—Open Outreach for Drupal 7 and Drutopia for Drupal 8—enable groups to easily install and set up their own website with minimal outside assistance.
Chocolate Lily works for:
- non profits and NGOs,
- small, socially conscious enterprises,
- informal activist groups,
- groups working for social change.