- We will not sell your data. We will never sell or give away any user information to any other groups or individuals.
- We will actively fight any attempt to force Drutopia to disclose user information or logs.
- We will not read, search, or process any of your data other than to protect you from viruses and spam, debug problems affecting our shared infrastructure, or when directed to do so by you when troubleshooting.
- Your data is encrypted. All data saved on our servers and all backups are stored in an encrypted format.
- Our policy is to immediately notify you if we learn that you are under investigation.
- To protect the privacy of our members, we regularly purge log files.
Thanks to May First Movement Technology for the inspiration and vast majority of the words you find here.